Forged timber framing chisel PETROGRAD VYATKA 50mm (~2Inch) with a straight cutting edge and a wooden handle are designed for hard work.
- The blade is forged manually from steel ШХ15 (USA analog: 52100, G52986, J19965; Germany analog: 1.3505, 100Cr6, 102Cr6)
- Chisels blade are hardened to 55-58 HRC.
- Designed for perfect making deep grooves in logs.
- The handles are made of ash and crimped with two stainless rings - one to prevent splitting wood near the handle, the second to harden the back of the bar when working with a mallet or hammer.
- A leather pad between the chisel and the grip allows you to dampen the blows.
- Available in 25mm, 38mm, 40mm and 50mm widths.
- Blade length 300mm, full length 550mm
- The wedge-shaped blade prevents jamming in the wood.
- Max blade thickness - 11mm.
Share / Save Link: