Checkering gauge for markup. Allows you to accurately measure the number of checkering lines on ready products, and mark a new pattern on blanks for checkering.
- measures the number of lines
- measures the shape and angle of diamonds
The corners of the template allow you to measure the shape and size of the diamond in the pattern (checkers ratio).
- edges of the diamond 3 to 1
- edges of the diamond 3.5 to 1
The edges of the template are engraved with the number of checker lines per inch.
- 16, 18, 20, 22 lines per inch (side 1)
- 24, 26, 28, 32 lines per inch (side 2)
Checkering template is an indispensable assistant for work. The gauge is made of hard plastic with engraving and color spraying.
Production of the Petrograd toolworks.
|Lines measurement:||8 sizes|
Share / Save Link: