Hand forged outdoor axe Roslavl VII with curved handle. Axe as a woodworking tool has superior cutting abilities, short handle and would be good choiсe for any outdoor activity like campings, spoon making, making bonfire and etc. This axe is ideal for those who want take a small axe for different ways of use when you are going out and about in the countryside. Although it is light, it can be used to fell a small or even midle tree, thanks to its handle and heavy, strong head. The axe is also excellent for delimbing a tree and making wooden stakes.
- Total lenght is 370mm ( 14,57inch )
- Height of axe is 140mm ( 5,51inch )
- Lenght of cutting edge is 120mm ( 4,72inch )
- Axe is hand forged from 65G steel (Germany 66Mn4, Ck67, USA 1066).
- Curved cutting edge was straight sharpened.
- Total weight of axe is 0,7kg ( ± 0,05kg )
- Handle lenght is 320mm ( 12,6inch) and it is made from solid mapple with right grain position.
- The axe comes with leather case for protecting cutting edge.
Axe is well balanced and would be a good choice for a lot types of work. It will be great as outdoor axe, for small carpentry and othe woodwork projects. This is kind of universal axe for everyone.
Axe Roslavl VII produced by Petrograd toolworks in Saint Petersburg Russia.
|Head weight:||0.63 kg|
|Full weight:||0.7 kg|
|Handle lenght:||320 mm|
|Sharpening angle:||30 degrees|
|Blade lenght:||120 mm|
|Total lenght:||370 mm|
** coating oil may changes too
Share / Save Link: