Checkering tool set N2, 8 tools + layout and roll bag for storage. Gouges by Petrograd toolsworks for making checkers. Set of tools with 60 degree cutters, this type is making more open semi-flat checkers that grants good grip and less prone to clogging than flat ones.
Checkering tool set 2 includes:
- gouge B-2 ( two cutting edges, spacer with tooths )
- gouge C-1, 60° ( one cutting ed ge )
- gouge S-1, 60° ( one cutting edge )
- gouge N2-20, 60° ( two cutting edges )
- gouge N3-20, 60° ( right router, left cutting edges )
- gouge N4-20, 60° ( left router, right cutting edges )
- gouge for corners 60° (or Carving chisel, PETROGRAD, V-type, 60 degrees)
- Checkering layout guide / butt scribe
- Checkering gauge
- Roll bag for carving tools ( 6 pockets )
Checkering is a type of woodcarving and decorating handles of knives, rifles. This gouges was based on our expirience of use the variety of worldwide know gouges. Model line includes all base gouges from 16 to 32 lines per inch with angles about 60 and 90 dergrees. All gouges blades can be replaced on new ones and can be purchased separately.
Checkering tool set by Petrograd toolworks. Made in Saint-Petersburg Russia.
|Number of tools:||8 tools|
|Type of checkers:||60 degrees|
|Number of lines:||20 lines on 1 inch|
|Handle lenght:||120 mm|
|Total lenght:||240 mm|
|Total weight:||0.4 kg|
Share / Save Link: