Checkering Set N1 (90 degrees, 16 lines) includes 6 tools for making checkers on wood. Set of gouges with 90 degree cutters, this type is making more sharp pointed checkers that grants stronger grip.
Set number 1 includes:
- gouge B-2 ( two cutting edges, spacer with tooths )
- gouge S-1 90° ( one cutting edge )
- gouge N2-16, 90° ( two cutting edges )
- gouge N3-16, 90° ( right router, left cutting edges )
- gouge N4-16, 90° ( left router, right cutting edges )
- gouge C-1, 90° ( one cutting edge )
- Checkering gauge
- roll bag for carving tools ( 6 pockets )
Checkering is a type of woodcarving and decorating handles of knives, rifles. This gouges was based on our expirience of use the variety of worldwide know gouges. Model line includes all base gouges from 16 to 32 lines per inch with angles about 60 and 90 dergrees. All gouges blades can be replaced on new ones and can be purchased separately.
Checkering tools made by Petrograd toolworks in Saint Petersburg Russia.
|Number of tools:||6 tools|
|Type of checkers:||90 degrees|
|Number of lines:||16 lines on 1 inch|
|Handle lenght:||120 mm|
|Total lenght:||240 mm|
|Total weight:||0.3 kg|
Share / Save Link: