Frog Adjustment Screwdriver are important tool for hand planes with adjusteble frog. Adjustment screws are deep in constraction of hand plane and cant be reached by short screwdrivers. Screwdriver by Petrograd toolworks are designed and precisely made to comfortably work with adjustment screws of hand plane frog.
- Scredriver blade made of 9XC tool steel (DIN - 150Cr14)
- Screwdriver tip hardened to 56-58 HRc
- Handle is made of sandwich containing two maple parts assembled on metal part with brass rivets.
- Total screwdriver length 210mm (~8.3")
- tip width 8mm (~0.31")
- tip thickness 1.2mm (~0.05")
Frog Adjustment Screwdriver are hand made by Petrograd toolworks and idealy fit with a lot of chipbreaker screws of other famous manufactures. Made in Saint-Petersburg Russia.
Share / Save Link: