Screwdriver for hand plane handles are important tool for handplanes with brass screws. Brass is soft metal that can be easely break if your tool not tightly fit to the screws slot. Screwdrivers by Petrograd toolworks are precisely made to awoid this kind of incidents and grant you affort and pleasure of using your main and lovely woodworking tools.
- Scredriver blade made of 9XC tool steel (DIN - 150Cr14)
- Screwdriver tip hardened to 56-58 HRc
- Handle is made of sandwich containing two maple parts assembled on metal part with brass rivets.
- Total screwdriver length 125mm (~5")
- tip width 10mm (~0.39")
- tip thickness 1.4mm (~0.055")
Screwdriver for handles of planes are hand made by Petrograd toolworks and idealy fit with a lot of chipbreaker screws of other famous manufactures. Made in Saint-Petersburg Russia.
|Full weight:||0.08 kg|
|Type:||for plane handles|
|Blade lenght:||120 mm|
Share / Save Link: