Shallow Hook knife is used for cutting out a hollow in a wooden spoon or scoop, as well as for other similar work. Shallow hook knife N2 has a wide open water drop profile of blade. That's making it perfectly choose for cut wide wooden spoons bowl. The right version of knife is designed to work with the right hand towards yourself or left hand to outside.
- Knife blade width - 12mm.
- Spoon cutter length - 65 mm
- Handle length - 160 mm
- Total knife length - 225 mm
- Hook knife blade made from tool steel (ШХ15) and hardened up to 58-60HRC.
- All hook cutters are sharpened and ready to go.
- The outerside of the hook is ring-shaped and perfectly polished. Thats allow you to cut wood cleanly and smoothly without scoring.
- The handle of the hook knife is made of maple and coated with oil.
The right version of hook knife is designed to work with the right hand towards yourself, the left version - with the left hand towards yourself.
Made by Petrograd toolworks in Saint-Petersburg Russia.
*model N2 is deprecated, we recommend to view Hook knife model N3
Share / Save Link: