Spoon knife (or shallow hook knife) is used to made wooden spoon, as well as for other similar work. Spoon knife blade is cutting out a hollow in a wooden spoon or scoop. Spoon knife N1 has a ring profile of blade. That's making it perfectly choose for cut wooden spoons bowl. The right version of knife is designed to work with the right hand towards yourself or left hand to outside.
- Knife blade width - 8 mm.
- The inner radius of the blade - 15mm.
- Spoon cutter length - 45 mm
- Handle length - 130 mm
- Total length of the spoon knife - 175 mm
- Spoon knife blade made from tool steel (9ХС; 150Cr14, 90CrSi, 90CrSi5) and hardened up to 58-60HRC.
- All hook cutters are sharpened and ready to go.
- The outerside of the ring has a convex lens-like shape and perfectly polished. Thats allow you to cut wood cleanly and smoothly without scoring.
- The handle of the hook knife is made of maple and coated with oil.
The right version of hook knife is designed to work with the right hand towards yourself, the left version - with the left hand towards yourself.
Made by Petrograd toolworks in Saint-Petersburg Russia.
Share / Save Link: