Outdoor axe Roslavl VII with straight handle. Axe has superior cutting abilities, short handle and would be good choiсe for any outdoor activity like campings, spoon making, making bonfire and etc. This axe is ideal for those who want take a small axe for different ways of use when you are going out and about in the countryside. Although it is light, it can be used to fell a small or even midle tree, thanks to its handle and heavy, strong head. The axe is also excellent for delimbing a tree and making wooden stakes.
- Overall length - 370 mm
- Axe height - 140 mm
- The length of the cutting edge - 115 mm
- The axe is forged by hand from 65G steel (Germany 66Mn4, Ck67, USA 1066).
- Curved cutting edge was straight sharpened.
- The axe handle is made of maple wood, 320 mm long.
- Total weight - 0.7 kg.
- Axe comes with a leather case to protect the blade.
The axe is perfectly balanced and is suitable for a wide variety of works, like a hiking axe, for small carpentry and carpentry works, and simply as a universal axe.
Totally hand made at PETROGRAD factory of joinery and carpentry tools. Made in Russia.
|Head weight:||0.63 kg|
|Full weight:||0.7 kg|
|Handle lenght:||320 mm|
|Sharpening angle:||30 degrees|
|Blade lenght:||120 mm|
|Total lenght:||370 mm|
** coating oil may changes too
Share / Save Link: