Straight Carving Chisel Rubankov, N1, 10mm
3600 p (55.37)
Straight carving chisel N1 has 10mm wide blade(0.39 inches) and flat profile (carving gouge N1, Sweep #1) for better carving abilities. It is universal wood carving chisel that perfectly suits for carving hard or soft wood. Best choice for relief wood carving. This gouge can be used with a mallet.
- cutting edge width - 10mm (0.39 inches)
- blade lenght - 145mm (5.71inches)
- made of alloy steel
- hand forged
- hardened to 59-61HRc
- sharpening - one bevel
Blade of gouge is sharpened, honed and ready to work out of the box. Handle is comfortable for two types of grip. It's a classic english type of handles that a best for woodcarving tool of this type (by our opinion).
- lenght of handle - 135mm (5.31inches)
- total gouge lenght - 280mm (11.02inches)
- handle made of cherrywood
- oil coated
Produced by PETROGRAD toolworks in Saint-Petersburg Russia.
|Handle lenght:||135 mm|
|Sharpening angle:||25 degrees|
|Blade lenght:||145 mm|
|Blade width:||10 mm|
|Total lenght:||280 mm|
* material of handles may changes from batch to batch.
** coating oil may changes too
Share / Save Link: