High-precision marking gauge for woodworking intended for marking mortise, tenons, finger joints, bridle joints and etc. Gauge also can be use for installing hinges and marking alot of parallel parts in woodworking.
- Measurement range 0-180 mm.
- The rod is 235 mm long and is made of hardened steel.
- Steel rod diameter 7mm.
- The stop is made of stainless steel with a diameter of 59 mm.
- Microadjustment mechanism with a convenient adjusting wheel.
- Micro-adjustment range up to 7 mm.
- One revolution of the micro-adjustment wheel is 0.5 mm
Marking gauge suitable for marking:
- mortise and tenons
- bridle joints
- finger joint depth
- dovetail joints depth
- parallel hand planing line
Share / Save Link: