Bench hold down Clamp is a classic and efficient way for quick fixing workpieces to workbench top. Workbench clamp by Petrograd toolworks is manually hand forged by our blacksmiths and present a high quality piece of art to make you job easy and enjoyable.
- easy to use
- strong and save clamp
- extra fast clamping
To use hold down clamp you need to insert it into one of the bench holes for the stops in the workbench top and press down the workpiece. For more pressure can be used with wooden mallet.
- max height of clamped piace - 120 mm
- diameter of the clamping rod is 16-17 mm
- to use with 19 mm holes ( 3/4 inch)
- for worbench top thick < 50 mm
- material - forged steel
- The size of the clamp is 290 x 200 mm. Material - steel.
Bench top camps are made by Petrograd toolworks in Saint-Petersburg Russia.
|Rod diameter:||16-17 mm|
|Total lenght:||290 mm|
Share / Save Link: