Wooden rabbet hand plane is light and all round good for tool making and other woodwork.
- The sole is made of hornbeam wood, main body made of maple and soaked with tung oil.
- Blade dimensions: width 20 mm, total length 175 mm, skew angle ~10 degrees.
- Blade maximum thickness 3.4 mm, minimum shank thickness 2 mm, shank width 5.5 mm.
- Blade set angle is 55 degrees (Middle Pitch).
- The plane blade is made of steel 9ХС (DIN - 150Cr14). Hardened to 59-61 HRC.
All blades are wedge-shaped with an angle of 0.5 degrees. This form is favorably distinguishes this blades from other blades on makret. This form isperfect suited for wooden planes with wedge fixation.
Blades have two sides: one is hard, the other is soft (production feature).
Every blade is tested with a hardness tester.
The solid side has 2 points from the diamond cone - the test, and the control test.
The manufacturer reserves the right to change the thickness and appearance of the knife without degrading the working qualities of the tool.
Hand planes had manufactured by Petrograd toolworks in Saint Petersburg Russia.
Share / Save Link: