A semicircle drawknife N3 with arms curved upwards will be convenient for various operations in the carpentry: precise fit of the logs to size, quick material removal, as well as a selection of recesses. Made in Saint Petersburg Russia.
- blade was forged manually
- made of tool steel 65G (Germany 66Mn4, Ck67, USA 1066)
- hardened to 55-58 HRC
- blade curvature radius - 60mm
- sharpening - lenticular.
The design of the drawknives N3, as well as it sharpening, is recommended by the Russian Carpenters Union for debarking and carpentry work on fitting logs. Other kind of carpentry work may require regrinding. Blade was fully hardened through, it allows you to repeatedly honing the blade or his fully re-grind it.
- handles are 140mm long
- made of beech and covered with oil
- length of the blade - 170mm
- blade width - 36 mm.
- Blade thickness - 6mm
- sharpening angle - 30grad
- Comes with a leather case with a clasp on the buttons.
*The sizes of the staple in the batch may vary slightly.
|Blade lengh:||170 mm|
|Handle lenght:||140 mm|
Share / Save Link: