- workbench dimensions - 2000x600 mm
- bench top thickness - 40 mm
- workbench height - 850 mm
- opening width -170 mm.
- width of the movable jaw of the front vice - 250 mm
- height - 120 mm
- thickness - 60 mm
- width of the clamping part of the rear vise - 120 mm
- opening width - 150 mm.
A number of holes were drilled in the bench top to install the bench stops - 10 holes, +4 holes were drilled in the rear vise. In the frame board on the working side are also drilled 4 horizontal holes for the stops. Holes diameter - 19 mm. An additional upper pair of longitudinal crossbars is installed between the legs to strengthen the underlay.
- workbench material - beech sheet
- underbench and handles - solid beech
- top and underbench finished with tung oil
- workbench weight - approximately 95 kg
On the features of the installation of a joiner's workbench.
The workbench must be installed on a flat horizontal surface to avoid warping and deformation of the workbench. Benchboard dimensions with vise - 2182mm x 986mm. Workbench height - 850mm. Minor changes can be made to the design of the workbench without affecting its quality.
Bench stops included 4 pcs. All workbenches produced by the Rubankov company can be equipped with an additional vertical vice and a support board.
Production - factory Petrograd (Russia)
|Rear vise:||Box vise|
*The workbenches are made of solid beech and may have minor defects and flaws in the wood that do not affect the performance of the workbench. It is also possible a slight change in geometric dimensions during the annual change in humidity. If necessary, preventive leveling of the workbench is required (about once a year)
Share / Save Link: