- The blade is forged manually from steel ШХ15 (USA analog: 52100, G52986, J19965; Germany analog: 1.3505, 100Cr6, 102Cr6)
- Chisels blade are hardened to 58-61 HRC.
- Designed for perfect making deep grooves in logs.
- The handles are made of ash and crimped with two stainless rings - one to prevent splitting wood near the handle, the second to harden the back of the bar when working with a mallet or hammer.
- A leather pad between the chisel and the grip allows you to dampen the blows.
- Available in 25mm, 38mm, 40mm and 50mm widths.
- Blade length 300mm, full length 550mm
- The wedge-shaped blade prevents jamming in the wood.
- Max blade thickness - 11mm.
Timber framing chisels are totally hand made at Petrograd toolworks of joinery and carpentry tools. Made in Saint-Petersburg Russia.
|Type:||Timber Framing Chisel|
|Edge width:||40 mm|
|Blade lenght:||300 mm|
|Total lenght:||550 mm|
*material of handles may changes from batch to batch.
Share / Save Link: